The JSea is experienced and rugged, with oceanic capability, yet attractive and charming when nestled into her berth in a Turkish Riviera marina. She has been immaculately maintained, with various upgrades, and now John offers her for sale. He has purchased a larger yacht, and must part with the J'Sea. She has served him well and will be missed. Contact him about how you can acquire this wonderful vessel.
The J’Sea is a late model Gib’Sea, a well built, custom designed 47' sloop, that was refitted in 2003, 2004 & 2005. Her 14' beam makes her stable and roomy, with 1 owner's forward cabin that has 2 washrooms, extra closets and 4 overhead hatches. She also has 2 double aft cabinseach with it’s own private head (bathroom) and closet. Each bathroom has a shower with hot and cold running water. The cabins are comfortable, private, and well ventilated (multiple hatches and fans) to stay cool during those hot summer days.
She has a fiberglass hull with clean, sleek lines. The modern interior consists of laminated floors, white upholstery with teak joinery throughout. You will feel comfortable anywhere on this yacht. The J’Sea is fresh, bright, modern, and her skipper, John Cuzner is meticulous about keeping her clean.
The spars and sails consist of an aluminum Francespar mast and boom, with stainless steel wire rigging and braided rope running rigging. With an Inmast furling mainsail and furling genoa with Goiot furling gear, the J’Sea can easily be sailed by one crew member.
- Forward - owner's cabin, king size bed, 2 full ensuite with showers , 3 closets
- 2 aft cabins, double beds, full ensuite with shower, closet
- Spacious main salon with 6'4" headroom
- Wide flat foredeck for sunbathing
Click Here to view J'Sea photos.
- CD player and many CD's to choose from
- Small library & television
- Swim gear with masks, snorkels and fins for 6
The modern galley is well equipped for all culinary needs. You will be provided with continental style breakfast and lunchincluded in the rates. Should you wish to cook up an evening feast with some local fare, the JSea has:
- Cutlery & crockery for 6
- Cooking utensils, kettle, saucepans
- 2 burner stove & microwave oven
- Cool box
- Cork screw - very important!
Move your mouse over the above links to view a mini slideshow.
- 1994 Gib'Sea - 473 (3 cabin layout)
- Built: March 15, 1994 in Marans, France
- Year Commissioned: September 10, 1997
- Port of Registration: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Length: 47 feet
- Beam: 14 feet
- Draft: 6 feet, 7 inches
- Ballast: 8,900 pounds
- Displacement: 26,000 pounds
- Sail Area: 1207 sq. ft.
- 50 HP single diesel engine - Volvo Penta MD22L, 1550 engine hours since complete rebuild (2004)
- Transmission: Hurt Gearbox
- Prop: 3 fixed blade prop
- Sails: In-Mast Furling Main Sail, 2 Furling Genoas: 150 and 130, also Storm Sail
- Tankage: 250 litres fuel, 800 litres water
- Spacious cockpit with dodger (new 2005) for spray protection and bimini for sun protection
- Transom with fresh water shower for easy access to and from the sea
- Electrical: 12 volt (1 x 115Ah engine battery), 220 volt (4 x 105Ah house batteries, new 2005), and shore power (220V)
- 2 additional waste holding tanks (new 2005): 200 litres forward, 100 litres aft
- Electronics: Raymarine 6001 Autopilot. These systems installed in 2004
- Radar Arch (new 2005)
- Flares, life jackets and life ring
- 8 person life raft - off-shore pack
- Signal Equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits (3)
- Boat and wind speed instruments
- Depth sounder
- Navigation lights